- We fabricate many of our own steel components at our Harare factory, while our designs for larger components are imported from our trusted overseas partners. We’re involved in every stage of the process, so we can guarantee the quality of every piece of steel we use.
- We actively research and apply the latest designs and fabrication techniques.
- We are regionally competitive.
- We use the latest TEKLA detailing software to design and detail every component of our buildings.
- All our components are engineered for a perfect fit.
- We build quickly, but with impeccable attention to detail.
- We offer a range of building styles from steel-framed buildings infilled with brickwork, to all-steel structures with single- or double-skinned steel cladding.
- We can also supply and install steel roof trusses and roofing solutions.
- All our building designs can be customised with a range of access, ventilation and insulation options, as required.
- We have exceptional project management skills and we deliver every project on time and on budget.
- We have successfully completed several buildings of around 15 000m2 in size. That’s the same area as 2 rugby pitches.
- We guarantee that everything we put up, stays up. Not just fit for purpose, but ideal for your intended use.
Our approach to your steel building
We spend time getting to know your operations and how you intend to use your new building, so that we can find the design that best matches your needs. Your steel-framed structure then begins life as a series of engineering drawings, created with exceptional precision. These allow you to view your proposed building in 3D before we begin the fabrication. Because we design and make all our own fabricated components, we can customise your building if required. Options include translucent sheeting, roller and sliding doors, continuous or individual roof vents and insulation. From the moment your building begins to take shape, it’s guaranteed to perform.
Our highly skilled fabricators employ the latest cutting and welding equipment to cut, join and prepare every component and we never compromise on quality.
To ensure minimum lead times, we partner with professional civil engineering contractors. They ensure that our concrete slabs, brickwork, electrical and plumbing installations match the high standards of our structures.
Each stage of the project is carefully planned and executed. As soon as the steel components arrive on site, our highly trained and experienced installation crews can get to work. We undertake the entire installation ourselves to ensure that every aspect is completed to the same high standards.
From foundation stubs to roofing, your steel structure will have been designed, engineered and installed with the sole aim of exceeding your expectations.
Advantages of steel-framed buildings
With an inherent strength and suppleness that few other materials can match, steel is the perfect building material for commercial, industrial, mining and agricultural buildings.